Meisam Eslahi, Ph.D.
Meisam is a technical cybersecurity practitioner with solid expertise in providing strategies and technical directions, building new service/business lines, diverse teams, and capabilities. He has over 19 years of experience in information technology, with 15 years dedicated to cybersecurity in leadership and technical roles leading, managing, and delivering a wide range of cybersecurity services to multi-national clients – mainly in the banking, financial, healthcare, and telecom sectors.
Main Domain of Expertise:
– Cybersecurity Posture Assessment
– Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing
– Threat Hunting | Intelligence led Pen test | Red Teaming
– Compromise Assessment | Incident Response | Digital Forensics | Blue Teaming
– Phishing Campaign | Security Awareness | Technical Training
– Security Policy | Procedure| Standards